here is a short 12 question interview with the lovely camille! enjoy!
1. Who are you? your age? job?
My name is Camille, I'm fifteen and a student.
2. What are you currently obsessed with style wise?
Vanessa & Victora Traina, menswear, rings, white/cream/tan colors, odd pairings
3. How would you describe your style?
Simple, basic. I'm beginning to explore more adventurous looks though... I think.
4. Who is your fashion inspiration and why?
Traina sisters, Mary-Kate Olsen, Charlotte Gainsbourg, 60's Bob Dylan & Lou Doillon. They're all super stylish.
5. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
It varies day-to-day, but currently this white dress I just finished sewing (it will debut on the blog in a couple days).
6. What kind of music do you like? favorite bands? songs?
Currently listening to: Bob Dylan (circa Blonde on Blode & Bringing It All Back Home), MGMT, Amy Winehouse, Arcade Fire. Also, one of my new favorite songs is Point of Disgust by Low.
7. Are there fashion boundaries you do not cross? anything you would never be seen wearing?
Way back when leggings first started popping up as a new trend I swore them off. Even though I've seen them appropriately rocked by several bloggers, I still won't touch them. Tights are better.
8. What is your most recent purchase?
Lots of cheap Forever 21 stuff. Skinny jeans, lace bralette, assorted rings.
9. What are some things you can not live without?
My computer (which is actually on it's last leg) & sewing machine.
10. Who is your favorite designer?
Riccardo Tisci, Maison Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Dries Van Noten and Alexander Wang to list a few.
11. Where do you usually shop?
General mall stores, nowhere too exciting.
12. Do you have any beauty secrets?
Not really. I'm still trying to tackle my dry, peeling then suddenly slick, oily skin. It's a pain.
13. What city inspires your fashion sense?
Any city with stylish people!